2018 Auction Program Cover Art Contest
Student entries for the Catalog cover are now being accepted. Forms are available at school, or print one out below. Entries are due by the end of the school day on Monday, December 11th.
Reaching Our Pawtential
Big things are in the works for the Blakely Elementary 2018 Auction. Look for invitations in your mailbox soon!
Every Little Thing Helps
Did you know that some of our most popular items come directly from Blakely families? We invite you to have a direct impact on your student’s education through the donation of a good, service, or experience. Your donation ensures our success in building next year’s PTO budget, as well as enables Blakely to continue to provide academic excellence, enrichment opportunities, and whole-child development for all students. Every little bit helps our Blakely kids continue to benefit from the programs and services that the state does not fully fund.
Do you have something you would like to donate to the Auction? Some ideas include (but not limited to!):
- A stay at your timeshare, vacation home or ski cabin;
- Homemade cookies, soup, bread (or maybe some home brew?) delivered for six months;
- Hosting a poker night, grill-off, or gourmet dinner for lucky guests;
- Tickets to a sporting event, theater production, or musical performance;
- A piece of your own artwork (e.g. painting, photography, sculpture) or other handiwork; or
- A service you can provide (e.g. landscaping, cleaning, fitness consulting, etc.).
If you own a business, please consider supporting the Auction at one of our four sponsorship levels: Diamond, Platinum, Gold, or Silver (detailed information regarding each level is on the Sponsorship Form linked below.). This is a wonderful way to market your business to the Blakely Elementary community and support our students. The Auction is a success each year in large part to our generous sponsors!
Thank you to our 2018 Auction Sponsors!